We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
The meat was marinated in the sauce made up of the mentioned ingredients, except for the wine, for about 2 hours. After this time I pulled it in the pan, without adding oil, for 3 minutes on each side.
After that I portioned the piece of meat into 4 equal pieces and placed it in a heat-resistant dish. I poured over the remaining marinade, a glass of white wine and a little water. I put the tray in the preheated oven (200 degrees) for 45 minutes. If you don't like it in the blood, I recommend leaving it for an hour.
During this time I took care of the potatoes, which I cut into approximately equal pieces and boiled them enough to fit a little fork in them. I took them off the heat, drained them of water and dipped them in butter, olive oil and crushed garlic with a knife blade, adding sweet paprika, curry, sea salt, pepper, a little chilli and rosemary. I mixed, but without any tools, just moving the pan, so as not to crush, until they got a copper crust. It takes about 15 minutes.
For the anchovy sauce I put all the ingredients in a bowl and blended them until I got a homogeneous sauce.
We put everything on the plate and fully enjoyed the flavors and ingredients that fit perfectly together.
Have fun and have a wonderful weekend!
How to make beef steak in a pan with mushroom sauce & # 8211 Steak Diane
An important step is to take the meat out of the fridge at least 1-2 hours before cooking (depending on its size). The meat must be tempered before touching the hot pan. Here are my slices of apricot & # 8211 thickness approx. 3 cm. Only one turned into Steak Diane, the other I pulled into the vacuum bag and froze for another time. Each piece had approx. 450 g. My beef has not been matured.
The meat is not washed. I dabbed it with paper towels to keep it as dry as possible. About 20 minutes before cooking, I seasoned the meat with salt and freshly ground pepper. Courage!! Add plenty of salt and pepper! No other spices are needed because we do not want to fade the taste and aroma of beef. Fatty ribs are the ones that will give flavor and tenderness to fried meat.
Until the meat was tempered, I had time to prepare all the other ingredients. This mise en place is essential because everything will take place at a very fast pace from the moment the cooking starts. I sliced my mushrooms, cut the onion into thin slices, peeled the garlic. I also had Worcester sauce and mustard at hand. So is the piece of butter and the glass of cognac.
1. Put in a hot grill pan beef anthrax, which were previously greased with a little extra virgin olive oil and a pinch of salt. Leave on medium heat for 2-3 minutes on each side. If desired beef antricot better done, leave an extra minute on each side.
2. Meanwhile, heat a pan, greased with a little olive oil or a cube of butter and add gorgonzola cheese cut into small pieces and simmer until melted. After the cheese becomes creamy, add sour cream, white wine, a teaspoon of lemon juice and capers. Leave it on medium heat for 3-4 minutes, stirring from time to time and at the end add the chopped parsley or basil and a pinch of ground pepper.
3.After that beef anthrax they are ready, they are taken out on flat plates, they are left to breathe for a minute and they are served together with the sauce of Gorgonzola cheese and with a mixed salad (for the salad make a light dressing, with two tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil, two tablespoons of lemon juice, a teaspoon of wine vinegar and a pinch of salt and pepper).
4. I recommend you to beef antricot with Gorgonzola sauce a dry red wine or a semi-dry rosé wine.
Grilled beef tenderloin with salad
Today is December 1, Romania's national day, and as tradition requires, the grills for small, sausages, pastrami are heated, but the cauldrons are also prepared for the indispensable beans with ciolan or beans with sausages.
I would taste everything but for some time I just like to cook pork, so today I am an exception to the rule !!
I tempt you with a tasty, juicy steak & # 8211 a grilled beef antricot with salad of arugula and fresh fruit.
In my opinion, it beats any steak, where you can say that it is much easier to prepare and it is much healthier than any other steak !!
Fresh or smoked beef or beef must be purchased from safe sources, from butcher where meat freshness and food safety come first.
Below you can find an article about meat and meat dishes, click on the title on the images to see how and where the goodies in the image are prepared.
- The Meat Road
- The Meat Road
Let's see how easy it is to prepare the best beef steak. A juicy, tender steak that is ready in just a few minutes !!
Grilled beef tenderloin with salad - Ingredients
- for a portion
- a piece of matured, boneless beef antricot (about 250 g)
- freshly ground pepper
- a teaspoon of olive oil
How to choose and prepare grilled beef antricot
In order to obtain a tender and tasty beef steak, we must consider the following:
& # 8211 For a guaranteed success you need to know which piece is suitable for grilling.
& # 8211 The boneless or boneless apricot, matured with a marbled texture would be the perfect choice.
& # 8211 The meat must be removed from the refrigerator at least 20 minutes before cooking. Remove from the vacuum and place on a plate covered with a napkin to prevent dehydration.
It must reach room temperature when placed on the grill.
The meat at room temperature is sprinkled with salt and pepper, sprinkled with a little olive oil and massaged lightly.
It is placed on the hot grill and held for almost 4 minutes on each side for a rare medium steak & # 8230a I think it is almost medium but I tell you it was exactly to my taste.
It is then left to rest (5-10 min) on a plate, in a place away from electricity.
Slice obliquely and serve with a salad or other garnish.
I chose to prepare an arugula salad with slices of fresh fruit, apples and pears, pecans, pomegranate seeds, pieces of goat's milk. The complete recipe can be found at the link to the ingredients !!
We are waiting for you with us on the page Instagram .
If you try our recipes and post on Instagram, you can put the hashtag #bucatareselevesele, so that we can see them too.
You can also find us on the channel Youtube- Cheerful Chefs, where we are waiting for you to subscribe !!
Mix all the marinade ingredients the day before.
Rinse the anchovies a little under running cold water and tap to dry with a kitchen towel. Leave to marinate for at least 24 hours. They come back several times.
Remove the meat the next day and set aside the marinade.
Heat the clarified butter in a pan and fry the meat and hot fat for about 3 minutes on each side.
Put the meat in the universal tray and leave it in the oven according to the instructions.
For the sauce, take the remaining marinade and let it simmer in a small saucepan until it turns into a syrup. When the meat is ready, add the meat juices to the sauce, season to taste again and serve with the meat.
Beef steak in sauce
►800 g of veal antricot
►black pepper, ground and berries
►4-5 tablespoons sunflower oil
►2-3 sage leaves
►300 ml of sweet red wine
►400 g mushrooms
►2 red onions ►50 g butter
1. Peel a squash, grate it and squeeze the juice. It is then allowed to drain through a sieve. Place in the pan and sprinkle with oil and wine, season with salt, sage and pepper. Cover with foil and leave to soak for a few hours in the cold.
2. Meanwhile, prepare the mushroom and pepper sauce. Peel a squash, grate it and slice it. Sprinkle with salt and fry in oil with the onion. Sprinkle with lukewarm water and simmer. After boiling, add salt, peppercorns and ground, a cube of butter and 4-5 tablespoons of red wine.
3. Put the veal tenderloin in the oven and keep for about 80 minutes at 220 ° C. Sprinkle with the sauce from the pan from time to time so that it does not dry out. After it is done, add the mushroom sauce and leave it in the oven for a few more minutes.
The French word entrecôte refers to a piece of beef with bone, cut between ribs 9 and 11. In translation, the word means "between the ribs". The meat on this side of the carcass is soft and does not need a long period of preparation. The thin streaks of fat melt during heat processing, making the meat juicy and flavorful.
1. Remove the meat from the refrigerator 30 minutes before cooking. Clean the bone of the membranes. Dry the meat with paper towels.
2. Immediately before cooking, salt and pepper the meat a little and grease it with olive oil, on both sides, with a kitchen brush.
3. Heat a thick-bottomed skillet over high heat. Place the pieces of meat in such a way that they do not stick to each other. Fry for 2 minutes on one side, then turn and cook for another 2 minutes.
4. Reduce heat to medium and turn the meat again, frying for 2 minutes on each side. In order for the pieces of meat to be cooked medium-rare, fry the meat for another 1 minute on each side. For well done meat, you have to fry for 2 minutes on each side.
5. If the pieces of meat are large (weighing about 400 g), fry the meat until well browned, and then put it in the oven at 160 ° C for 10-13 minutes.
6. Place the anchovies on a heated ceramic plate. Put a piece of butter on each, cover with aluminum foil and leave for hot for 4-5 minutes.
7. In the pan in which you fried the meat, add a piece of butter, salt, pepper a little and sprinkle with lemon juice. Put the pan on the fire and heat, stirring with a spatula. Arrange the anchovies on plates, pour sauce and serve immediately.
Grilled beef tenderloin
How to make a grilled beef tenderloin, juicy, very tasty, tender, that will melt in your mouth as soon as you start eating?
The quality and origin of the beef are of great importance.
First of all, it must be a real piece of antricot (entrecôte in French and in free translation in Romanian & # 8222between the ribs & # 8221). Unfortunately, in Romania, almost all types of beef are called antricot. Remember that all steaks are steaks but not all steaks are steaks!
Secondly, the origin of the meat or more precisely of the animal must be taken into account, as well as the way in which it was raised or fed. Local producers are not used to putting these things on labels, but if you buy packaged pieces of meat from a foreign origin (usually from Australia, Germany, etc.), you can find much more information on those labels, for example if the animal has been fed grass or with cereals, whether it is organic meat or not, whether it was raised outdoors, etc.
entrecote or rib-eye as it is also found in our country, it is a tender and very tasty meat due to the fact that it is marbled (the percentage of fat must be somewhere around 10%). It is not a lean meat at all (that's why we consumers like real food!). The fat crumbs that give it the marbled appearance give it that specific taste surplus and make the meat even more tender.
A whole piece of antricot (about 1-2 kg) can be cooked whole, without being sliced and then we are talking about a roast beef. But the easiest option is to cook it in the pan or on the grill, ready sliced. Below I share some tips to get a perfect grilled beef tenderloin. Accompany it with some salad and a creamy bearnaise sauce or flavored butter and you have the perfect LCHF recipe!
Pan-fried beef tenderloin
Neighbor Emil put a few beef anchovies in light brine (ie without a lot of salt) for 2-3 days. We fried the last one together in the cast iron pan. To end the story of this piece of meat with bone, I used the oven heated to maximum (25 degrees Celsius maybe my electric oven), heated from above, with the incandescent grill. The rest & # 8217 crushed pepper, a tablespoon of butter, three tablespoons of cognac.
I heated the pan with a teaspoon of olive oil. I fried the meat for 3 minutes on one side, three on the other. In the meantime, I turned on the oven to heat it up.
I took the meat out of the pan and put the cognac in its place.
I put the butter in the pan and walked it until it melted.
I cut the meat into a centimeter and a half thick slices, leaving the end attached to the bone. I put it in the sauce in the pan and put the pan in the oven.
After three minutes in the oven, the meat was well done but good, easy to chew.
The sauce, a joy. & # 8222Buruienile & # 8221, instead of gasket. We still do. Stay healthy.
Real men need to know how to cook a piece of meat deliciously, or my disciples don't give up. The most important is the piece of meat, its quality. When you feel like an antricot, choose a good meat. I like medium cooking. Not dry. Choose fatty meat in the middle, because this gives it tenderness. It makes it tender and important.
What we need:
A piece of beef antricot
How we prepared:
I used a piece of apricot with a minimum thickness of two fingers. I put a little salt, pepper and olive oil on the meat. Some say it's not good because the meat hardens. Or I don't think so. After seasoning the meat, I left it for a while. I heated the oil in the pan, put the meat and let it cook on both sides. I added a little butter that caramelizes and gives a wonderful color and I let the apricot boil a little in butter. Then I put the meat in the oven. In the end, it's important for me to sprinkle sea salt on top. It's fantastic. Sweetens the meat. That's it! You can serve the meat with salad and with the sauces you find on the blog, tzatziki, anchovies or vinegrette or with puree. You don't need anything more.