We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
- 500 gr flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 2-3 tablespoons oil
- 1 sachet of dry yeast
- warm water (as much as flour)
- boiled potatoes
- fried onion
Preparation time: less than 15 minutes
RECIPE PREPARATION Potato pies:
put the ingredients in a bowl
-make a dough that is left to stand for 10-15 minutes
- take pieces of dough that are spread on the work surface greased well with oil, put the filling in the middle
-the heads are brought in the middle
-grease the pancake pan with oil and "fry"
For the filling:
-crush the potatoes and mix with the above ingredients and possibly with a little of the water in which they boiled.
In a bowl, mix 1 kg of cheese, 3 eggs, 1-2 tails of green onion and a few sprigs of dill, season with salt to taste.
Spread a sheet of lava, put a few pieces of butter, add the cheese filling on the edges and roll.
In a bowl, combine 3 eggs with 3 tablespoons of sour cream, mix until a homogeneous composition is obtained.
The lava roll is cut into smaller pieces and arranged on a tray greased with oil. Grease the pies with the mixture of egg and sour cream.
Bake in the oven, at a temperature of 180 degrees C, until nicely browned.
Fasting potato paprika
Why ingredients do we need fasting potatoes for paprika?
2 teaspoons paprika
2-3 bay leaves
2-3 tablespoons tomato paste
Method of preparation
Cut the onion into small pieces, the pepper into larger strips and the carrot into rounds. Heat the oil in a pan, heat all the vegetables. Peel the tomatoes, cut them into small pieces and then add them to the pan. Season with salt and pepper, add paprika, bay leaves and a cup of water. Stir, cover with a lid and cook for about 10 minutes. Then we clean the potatoes, wash them, cut them into larger pieces and then put them in the pan. Cover everything with water, add salt and pepper to taste. After about 10 minutes, add the broth and let the sauce drop. you can serve potatoes with greens and pickles.
Method of preparation
"Sfiha" or "Lahm bi'ajin" - Meat pies - specific to Arab countries
Mix the flour for 2 minutes with the instant yeast, then add the rest of the ingredients and knead
Mix all the ingredients (butter must be kept in the kitchen) Work only with a fork,
Low-calorie potato recipes
And if there are still reservations about the impact on the figure, find out that many recipes with potatoes come with a reasonable caloric intake. And this in the conditions in which some of them are really gourmets, as is the potato mousse recipe that we propose to you in the following. Although it was not easy, given the multitude of options, to be even more convincing, we selected two more absolutely delicious potato recipes. Besides the fact that they are a real delight for the taste buds, it is also very simple to prepare.
Dietary potato mousse
- 5 large potatoes (750-800 g), clean
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 500 g lean beef, minced
- 2 large onions, cleaned, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons wholemeal flour
- ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon and allspice (optional)
- canned (400 g) diced tomatoes in its own juice
- sea salt and pepper to taste
- 2 cups plain yogurt
- 2 large eggs
- freshly grated nutmeg
- ½ cup of grated mazzarella
- ¼ teaspoon of paprika
Potato mousse & # 8211 how to prepare:
- Cut the potatoes into thin slices, about 5 mm. Put them in a cooking bag and bake them in the oven for 15 minutes, until they soften a little. You can use the microwave for this purpose. It's faster.
- Heat the oil in a large skillet. Add the onion and minced meat and cook, stirring frequently, until the onion is soft and the meat is lightly browned. Mix the flour added in the rain and the spices, then after 1-2 minutes, mix the tomatoes. Continue cooking, stirring, until the composition boils and thickens. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Preheat the oven to 180 ° C. Spray a deep tray with baking spray and arrange a layer of potatoes (about ⅓ of the whole amount). Spread half of the meat composition over the potato layer, then arrange another layer of potato slices. Repeat the operation with the remaining meat composition and cover with the rest of the potato slices. Lightly press the top layer of potatoes with a spatula to flatten the dish.
- In a bowl, lightly beat the eggs, then add the rest of the ingredients for the sauce, except the pepper powder, and mix. Pour the composition over the preparation, and finally sprinkle with paprika.
- Put the tray in the oven. Bake uncovered for about 35-40 minutes.
- The preparation is consumed hot, not hot, as the main course.
Nutritional values / portion of mashed potatoes: 375 calories, 32 g protein, 30 g carbohydrates, 9 g fat, 4 g fiber.
Baked potatoes stuffed with smoked salmon
- 4 large potatoes (about 200 g each)
- ½ cup of low-fat cream
- 1 cup diced tomatoes
- ½ cup of red onion, thinly sliced
- 120 g of smoked salmon, cut into pieces of about 2.5 cm
- 4 teaspoons chopped green chopped
- Wash the potatoes well, wipe them with paper towels and prick them with a fork. Place them on a tray lined with baking paper and bake in the oven at 180 ° C for 45 minutes to 1 hour. When they are ready, transfer them to a flat plate and let them cool a bit.
- Take a potato and, holding it with a kitchen towel to protect your hands, make a longitudinal cut to unwrap it, but without cutting too deep. You can use a fork to fold the potato core a little.
- Fill each potato with a little cream, tomatoes, onions, salmon and chives.
- Serve hot.
Nutritional values / stuffed potato: 257 calories, 42 g carbohydrates, 11 g protein, 5 g fat, 4 g fiber.
Greek potato salad
- 550 g of red potatoes, peeled and diced (about 2 cm)
- ⅛ cup of extra virgin olive oil
- 1 ½ tablespoons white wine vinegar
- ⅛ cup of onion, finely chopped
- ½ Dijon mustard spoon
- ¼ teaspoon of sea salt
- ¼ teaspoon ground pepper
- ½ cup of cherry tomatoes, cut in half
- ½ cup of crushed feta cheese
- ⅛ Kalamata olive cup, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped oregano or 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- Steam the potatoes for 12-15 minutes. When they are ready, spread them in a single layer on a tray and sprinkle some of the salt on them. Let them cool for 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a large bowl, mix well the oil, vinegar, onion, mustard, pepper and the rest of the teaspoon salt. Add the potatoes, tomatoes, feta, olives, oregano and mix well until the ingredients are combined.
- I hope unlike other potato recipes, it is consumed at room temperature or refrigerated to cool before serving.
Nutritional values / portion of salad: 170 calories, 22 g carbohydrates, 7.5 g fat, 3.5 g protein, 1.4 g fiber.
Potato pies and garlic sauce
The dough and the spreading technique are the same as at green onion and dill pies. Only the filling is different, I prepared them for my husband who doesn't like dill very much, instead he loves these potato pies that he first discovered in my family's kitchen.
If you don't like the sauce, you can serve them greased with sour cream and then sprinkled with grated cheese, but then they will no longer be fasting. They are good and cold, to keep them, cover them with plastic wrap or a bag when they are still warm. It lasts 24 hours without putting them in the fridge.
Fasting recipes with potatoes
1. Spicy potatoes in the pan
This dish successfully replaces the classic french fries recipe and can be served with a large salad of vegetables.
- 1 kg of potatoes
- half a teaspoon of paprika
- half a teaspoon of hot paprika
Wash the potatoes well and boil them in their skins. Let them boil for a few minutes, but always check them with a fork and turn off the heat when they start to soften. Remove the peel and cut the potatoes into cubes, then put the oil in a pan and fry the potatoes. Add salt, pepper, paprika and hot pepper in turn and stir constantly. At the end, sprinkle a few sprigs of rosemary and leave the potatoes for another 2-3 minutes on the fire.
2. Fasting mousse with potatoes
Even if you can't use meat to cook it, fasting moussaka with potatoes is a delight.
- 1 kg of potatoes
- 3 carrots
- half a kilogram of mushrooms
- an onion
- a clove of garlic
- half a tablespoon of flour
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- a glass of water
Peel a squash, grate it and add salt and pepper. The mushrooms, carrots and onions are cleaned and put to harden in a pan with a little oil. After the mixture is ready, put a row of potatoes in a tray, over which put a row of the previously prepared composition and do the same until you get several layers.
In another bowl, harden the garlic, put over the flour and water and let the composition boil. Then pour the mixture over the moussaka and put everything in the oven for 30 minutes.
If you want to fast, see here some monastery fasting recipes!
3. Oriental salad
Oriental salad is a perfect choice if you want to eat something light but full at the same time.
- 1 kg of potatoes
- an onion
- 200 g olives
- 200 g pickles
- 200 g pickled donuts
Boil the potatoes in their skins, and when they are ready, they are peeled and cut into cubes. Peel the onion and cut it into slices, as well as the cucumbers and donuts. In a bowl mix all the ingredients, put the olives, add the oil and salt and pepper to taste.
4. Potato soup
For lunch, the soup is very suitable, and the potato soup is very tasty and is prepared in a very short time.
- half a kilo of potatoes
- an onion
- a red pepper
- a morov
- 3 tomatoes
- 2 l of water
- green parsley
- a tablespoon of broth
Peel a squash, grate it and boil it in 2 l of water for about 30-40 minutes. After they are cooked, add the spices and the broth and let them boil for another 5 minutes, and at the end put the green parsley.
5. Potato meatballs
If you have a craving for meatballs, but you have decided to fast during this period, you can choose the ones from potatoes.
- 6 potatoes
- 3 carrots
- 3 cloves of garlic
- a powder of flour
- frying oil
Boil the potatoes and carrots and then pass until a paste is obtained. Then add dill, crushed garlic, salt, pepper and a pinch of flour to bind the whole composition. Then shape the meatballs and fry in hot oil.